It was always my dream to get a real FinderBar port with modern OS X user experience. I made a few ObjectBar mods myself from time to time but never get it released with OS X Packs because of copyright. Even free version isn’t allowed.
In last year, I found promising FinderBar port from rabra. It doesn’t work as real FinderBar but it looks cool enough to have as an option so I asked him for permission, he declined. Fine, I’ll find a way to make it happen. Lee was free by that time so we teamed up again to build a new legend.
Lee is active software developer who does programming jobs. I’m too busy with my other projects like Fidelizer and stuff so I decided to leave the coding part to him and I’ll help him with reviewing, giving directions to product development and do graphic design parts like before. We ended up building something we’re very pleased with.
– Genuine OS X El Capitan FinderBar user experience
– Real menu bar from actual software
– Taskbar items with pinning item and notification support
– Tray icon support including system icons
– Date/Time display
– More to come in future, it’s only the beginning