UPDATE 3: Patch for Windows 8 released. This will solve most of not all Windows 8 problems related to system files. This will also solve font problems in Facebook too.
UPDATE 2: For users encountering strange problems using OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack in Windows 8, please consider using OS X Mavericks UX Pack for time being. I’m aware of reported problems and most of them are related to modifying some system files having memory lock protection so using OS X Mavericks UX Pack won’t suffer this issue. They both shared the same user experiences and functional improvements. The only advantages of OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack is having graphical updates applied to system files.
UPDATE 1: Due to my clumsiness, I set applying installed programs’ permissions to Program Files’ native path so x64 OS having those files installed in x86 ones won’t have updated permissions making all changes remain the same after reboot. So I uploaded permissions fix patch and update main mirrors with this issue resolved.
You may wonder why there’s no update for Lion Transformation/UX Pack since release. Actually, I made updates but circumstances won’t allow the right time to release it. At first I planned to release 2.0 after next Windows 8 update but there’s Mountain Lion and Windows 8 coming back then. As for Windows 8, I have yet to see such OS X theme that I want to use it myself so I wait and wait until all the pieces come together and now is the time and it’s such opportunity to release it as my birthday present for everyone.
– Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
– Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
– Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8 including Server Editions
– Genuine OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 system resources
– Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
– UxStyle memory patching
– Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
– OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
– OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
– Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
– Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
Make sure you run OS X Mavericks Transformation/UX Pack with Administrator’s rights before installation. There’s also UX Pack for people who find modifying system files little scary and want to try out zero-risk version.
If you’re using Windows 8 x86 editions, you won’t be able to use custom themes at the moment as stuff that used to work are no longer working with current Windows Update patches. I’ll release an update with Windows 8 x86 and 8.1 compatibilities in next release when Rafael release his UxStyle update for Windows 8.1.
– OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack Product Page
– Download OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack 1.0 (for Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
– OS X Mavericks UX Pack Product Page
– Download OS X Mavericks UX Pack 1.0 (for Windows 7/8 only)
– Download UX Pack’s Permissions Fix Patch
– Download Windows 8/FB Fix Patch