LiveTuner beta 2 – some refinements with main features completed


After test beta 1 for a while, I noticed great performance boost as if my laptop gets doped after testing it myself. However, it also broke some apps and compiling Android ROM is little intensive to system so I made some changes to improve system optimizations below:

-Removed memory top-down allocation preference tweak (It broke PotPlayer app and possibly some other apps)
-Maximum pool usage and cache trimming no longer have separated device optimizations but follow MSDN’s recommended optimizations
-Additional optimizations features are working now

To use beta 2, run optimizations and reboot first. Then, run it again using the same settings with additional optimization selected. It’s still in betas so I haven’t implemented remembering configuration yet.

Info: LiveTuner
Download: LiveTuner